Super-cute and super-easy to make, these Santas are made out of fresh strawberries and are a healthier alternatives to holiday cookies. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. large strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 tablespoons powdered sugar (or sugar substitute to taste)
- 1 teaspoon alcohol- and sugar-free vanilla extract
1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top (enough for a hat). Clean out the whole strawberry with a paring knife, if necessary (some of them are hollow already). Prep all of the strawberries and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar or substitute, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or Ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill the strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
3. Once strawberries are filled, top with the “hats.” Decorate according to photo.
4. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.